Ethical Hacking at Samyak Computer Classes, Jaipur
Be a part of all the 23 lessons of Ethical Hacking Course in Jaipur at an unbeatable price for limited period. See course details, fees, duration, eligibility and other details.
Highlights of the Deal
The Certified Ethical Hacker from Samyak is a revolution in the field of information security training. It goes far beyond the usual courses that talk about the same old port scanning and vulnerability assessments. It goes deep down into the depths of networking, systems, web applications and actual exploitation. Here is a top reason why Certified Ethical Hacking Training Course is the ideal choice in comparison to other ethical hacking courses.
What will students learn or get?
Acquiring a CEH from Samyak means the candidate has minimum baseline knowledge of security threats, risks and countermeasures. Organizations can rest assured that they have a candidate who is more than a systems administrator, a security auditor, a hacking tool analyst or a vulnerability tester. The candidate is assured of having both business and technical knowledge.
- Introduction to Ethical Hacking
- System Hacking
- Trojans & Backdoors
- Denial of Service
- Social Engineering
- Session Hijacking
- Hacking Web Servers
- Web Application Vulnerabilities
- Web-based Password Cracking Techniques
- SQL Injection
- Hacking Wireless Networks
- Viruses & Worms
- Physical Security
- Linux Hacking
- Evading Firewalls, IDSs & Honeypots
- Buffer Overflows
- Penetration Testing
Who Should Attend?
- Undergraduate students from computer background – BE (IT), BE (Comp), BCA, BSc (Comp.), BSc (IT), BCS, BCA
- Post graduate students – MCA, MCM, MSc (IT), MSc (Comp. Sci.) etc.
- Security officers, Auditors, Security professional’s site administrators
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 45 days
- Timings: 8:00 – 10:00 (AND) 12:00 to 14:00 (AND) 3 :00 to 5:00
- You are provided with 3 batch options based on your suitable timings