Highlights of the Deal
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) validates the ability to plan, implement, verify and troubleshoot local and wide-area enterprise networks and work collaboratively with specialists on advanced security, voice, wireless and video solutions. The CCNP certification is appropriate for those with at least one year of networking experience who are ready to advance their skills and work independently on complex network solutions. Those who achieve CCNP have demonstrated the skills required in enterprise roles such as network technician, support engineer, systems engineer or network engineer.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of CCNP learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- CCNP Route
- IP routing And EIGRP Overview
- EIGRP Dual Calculation
- EIGRP Implementation and features
- OSPF Overview and SPF Calculations
- OSPF Media Dependencies
- OSPF Area and LSA Types
- Multi-Area OSPF Implementation and Features
- BGP Overview and Implementation
- BGP NLRI Aggregation & BGP Attributes & Best Path Selection
- Redistribution Part 1, Part 2, Part 3 and Part 4
- Policy Based Routing and IP-V-6
- CCNP Switch
- Campus Network Design
- Layer 2 Switching Vs Layer 3 Switching
- VLANs, Trunking, DTP, Trunking? allowed Lists And VTP
- Spanning Tree Protocol and STP optimization
- CISCO PVST+,RAPID STP and Multiple STP
- MST Configuration, STP Features
- Ether Channel, Inter-VLAN Routing
- High Availability Part-1 And Part-2
- Layer 2 Security
- Layer 2 Voice and Video Support?
- CCNP Trouble Shoot
- Troubleshooting Overview
- EXAM Demo
- Troubleshooting Tools
- LAN Troubleshooting
- IPv4 IGP Troubleshooting
- EIGRP Trouble Shooting
- OSPF Troubleshooting
- BGP Troubleshooting Part-1 and Part-2
- IP-V-6 Troubleshooting Part-1 and Part-2
- IP Services Troubleshooting Part-1 and Part-2
Who Should Attend?
- 219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 09001997175, 09983340133
GRRAS is one of the pioneer Linux training institutes and an authorized Linux training partner of Red Hat. Formally launched in 2008, when the global economy was tumbling down, GRRAS sought to leverage the immense potential in Red Hat Open Source Training. In 2008, GRRAS opened its first center in Jaipur. After that, every year GRRAS achieved its global presence steps. At present GRRAS has its presence in four major cities in India. In less than six years tenure, we have established our new offices in four metro cities of India(Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Pune & Nagpur) and reached out to the world through quality of training. At parallel of Linux Training Development Center, GRRAS has opened its IT Consultation Services by introducing GRRASSPACE. We are authorized partner of RedHat Inc. In continuation with these milestones, now we provide online training also. Till now thousands of students have completed their online training under umbrella of GRRAS.
We offer various Red Hat certified courses, which are required to get expertise over Linux and Unix domain. Except these we also provide support in open source technology. Now the facts are that you can found one GRRASIANS in three Redhat certified engineer. Except these we also provides training for CISCO certified courses. We help enterprises to transform and thrive in achanging world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. Acting as pioneer in Rajasthan,GRRAS created awareness about Linux and IT solutions across the country.
We stand for dedication and devotion to our mission. We want you to accompany us with this speed and success. GRRAS has spearheaded a revolution in India and abroad in open source technology. Our business is in an expansionary mode and it is hoped that we shell achieve new milestones in near future. For us, training is not equivalent to business. We are motivated towards to provide a quality of training.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has its center in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune & Nagpur. GRRAS is headquartered in the Pink City of India, Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), with four subsidiary offices in different metro city of India. For upcoming 5 years we have targeted that we will spread our branches in every state of India.
Our mission is to provide complete range of Linux training services to users in order to raise strength of Linux professional in industry. We have many renowned companies as our client and they rely on us for best Linux support, Networking, System Integration & Programming. GRRAS is committed to bring Global standard to the Linux training and provide an edge to the career of IT professionals
Our vision is to establish GRRAS branches in all prominent states of India, so that you can enjoy the advantages of Open Source Technology. Apart from our head office in Jaipur and branches at Ahmedabad, Pune and Nagpur we are intended to open our center in all over the world. Our ultimate aim is customer satisfaction.