CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA) course at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Join the CCNA Course offered by Grras Institute and learn Installation, Configuration, Operation, Troubleshooting, etc. and become the most demanding Techie! Avail today @7% off!
Highlights of the Deal
If you are an IT professional or network engineer, you might be missing out on a great way to enhance your career profile. The IT job market is getting more crowded every day. One of the best ways to set you apart in the crowded IT job market is with a Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification.
Moreover, if you are already employed, you probably have the desire to move up to a higher-paying position. The higher-level jobs are low in supply and high in demand. The same principle applies here. You are competing against others, and the deciding factor might be whether or not you have CCNA certification.The CCNA makes you a solid and well-rounded! You become the most demanding!
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of CCNA learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack the exam
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Test
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Basic Networking and different topologies of Network
- IP Addressing and Subnetting
- OSI Model And TCP/IP Model
- Router and Switch Introduction and their Working
- LAN Switching Technology
- Ethernet Standards (IEEE-802.3)
- Types Of Cables and Connectors(Twisted Pair Cable, Fiber Cables, Serial Cables)
- CISCO IOS Introduction
- Hardware components of a CISCO Device
- Accessing of a CISCO device via
- Different Modes in Configuration of a CISCO Device
- Administrative Configuration and Basic Configuration via CLI Mode and GUI
- IP Routing Basic
- Router and Routing Protocols and Differences
- Configuration of Static Routes, Default Routes
- Routing Protocols
- Introduction Of a CISCO Switch
- Basic Configurations on a CISCO Switch
- Description and Configuration of Port-Security
- Introduction of VLAN,s
- Redundancy in CISCO Switches and STP Protocol
- FHRP,VRRP,HSRP,GLBP configuration
- Cisco Device management
- IP Filtering via ACCESS Control List
- Network Address Translations
- Introduction of Different WAN technologies
- Configure and Verify a PPP Connection b/w CISCO Routers
- Configure and Verify Frame Relay On CISCO Routers
- Implement and Troubleshoot PPPoE
- IP-V-6 Description
- Configuration of IP-V-6 on CISCO Routers
- Implementation of OSPF-V-3,EIGRP in IP-V-6
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for joining CCNA certification programme.
Benefits to students
- Completing the certification process not only gives you a certificate, it trains you in multiple levels and areas regarding the ability to work with routed and switched networks.
- Declare your proven ability to install, monitor, and troubleshoot networks by earning Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Routing and Switching certification.
- With a focus on network infrastructure, CCNA Routing and Switching also covers wireless access, security, and connectivity to branch offices using WAN.
- It confirms your ability to work with IP, EIGRP, Serial Line Interface Protocol, Frame Relay, VLANs, OSPF, Ethernet, and access control lists.
- It also validates your ability to manage Cisco devices with IOS v15, handle Cisco licensing, and perform extensive troubleshooting.
- Our CCNA Routing and switching training includes enhanced content that exceeds standard authorized Cisco content, expanded lab equipment, and an unrivaled guarantee for CCNA certification success
- Also, by registering for the course from Edufers, and you get 7% discount!
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 45 days.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !