Highlights of the Deal
The Certified website application security expert is a professional certification. An ethical hacker is usually employed by an organization who trusts him or her to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Unauthorized hacking (i.e., gaining access to computer systems without prior authorization from the owner) is a crime in most countries, but penetration testing is done by request of the owner of the victim system(s) or network(s) is not.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Certified Web Application Security Professional (CWASP) and Bug Bounty learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Session One: Introduction & Case Studies
Web Application Security Overview
Business Risk from Application Threats
Functional v/s Security Testing
OWASP Top 10 Introduction
- Session Two: Threat Modeling
Threat Modeling Objective
- Session Three: OWASP Top 10
Understanding the vulnerability
Discovering the vulnerability
Attacking the issue
A2-Broken Authentication and Session Management
A3-Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
A4-Insecure Direct Object References
A6-Sensitive Data Exposure
A7-Missing Function Level Access Control
A8-Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
A9-Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
A10-Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
- Session Four: Beyond OWASP
Abuse of functionality
Denial of Service
Authentication & Authorization Issues
From File Inclusion to Remote Code Execution
API/CMS Based Vulnerabilities
Diving from WEB to LAN
Business Logic Testing
Flash Based Attacks
- Session Five: Scanners & Interpreting Report
Web Application Scanners
Profiling the Scans
Interpreting Scanner Reports
Open source Tools and Testing Methodologies
- Session Six: Practice on Web Application Insecurities
- Session Seven: Security Best Practices
Common Mistake in Developments
Security Best Practices
Security in Java Technologies
Security .Net Technologies
Security PHP Technologies
Code Review Techniques
- Session Eight: Significant OWASP Projects
OWASP Development Guide
OWASP Testing Guide
OWASP Code Review
- Session Nine: Bug Hunting on Insecure Code Snippets
- Session Ten: Source Code Analysis
Developer v/s Our Team
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Benefits to students
- Get employed by an organization to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities.
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
- Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed.
- Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- When a student attends this intensive course they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 90 days.
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !
- 219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 09001997175, 09983340133
GRRAS is one of the pioneer Linux training institutes and an authorized Linux training partner of Red Hat. Formally launched in 2008, when the global economy was tumbling down, GRRAS sought to leverage the immense potential in Red Hat Open Source Training. In 2008, GRRAS opened its first center in Jaipur. After that, every year GRRAS achieved its global presence steps. At present GRRAS has its presence in four major cities in India. In less than six years tenure, we have established our new offices in four metro cities of India(Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Pune & Nagpur) and reached out to the world through quality of training. At parallel of Linux Training Development Center, GRRAS has opened its IT Consultation Services by introducing GRRASSPACE. We are authorized partner of RedHat Inc. In continuation with these milestones, now we provide online training also. Till now thousands of students have completed their online training under umbrella of GRRAS.
We offer various Red Hat certified courses, which are required to get expertise over Linux and Unix domain. Except these we also provide support in open source technology. Now the facts are that you can found one GRRASIANS in three Redhat certified engineer. Except these we also provides training for CISCO certified courses. We help enterprises to transform and thrive in a changing world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. Acting as pioneer in Rajasthan,GRRAS created awareness about Linux and IT solutions across the country.
We stand for dedication and devotion to our mission. We want you to accompany us with this speed and success. GRRAS has spearheaded a revolution in India and abroad in open source technology. Our business is in an expansionary mode and it is hoped that we shell achieve new milestones in near future. For us, training is not equivalent to business. We are motivated towards to provide a quality of training.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has its center in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune & Nagpur. GRRAS is headquartered in the Pink City of India, Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), with four subsidiary offices in different metro city of India. For upcoming 5 years we have targeted that we will spread our branches in every state of India.
Our mission is to provide complete range of Linux training services to users in order to raise strength of Linux professional in industry. We have many renowned companies as our client and they rely on us for best Linux support, Networking, System Integration & Programming. GRRAS is committed to bring Global standard to the Linux training and provide an edge to the career of IT professionals
Our vision is to establish GRRAS branches in all prominent states of India, so that you can enjoy the advantages of Open Source Technology. Apart from our head office in Jaipur and branches at Ahmedabad, Pune and Nagpur we are intended to open our center in all over the world. Our ultimate aim is customer satisfaction.