Certified Web Application Security Professional (CWASP) and Bug Bounty Training at Grras Institute, Jaipur
Now become a Certified CWASP with the help of Grras Institute that offers training in Case Studies, Threat Modeling, OWASP, etc! Involve in its awesome projects! Avail today to get 7% off! Offer Limited.
Highlights of the Deal
The Certified website application security expert is a professional certification. An ethical hacker is usually employed by an organization who trusts him or her to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities. Unauthorized hacking (i.e., gaining access to computer systems without prior authorization from the owner) is a crime in most countries, but penetration testing is done by request of the owner of the victim system(s) or network(s) is not.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Certified Web Application Security Professional (CWASP) and Bug Bounty learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Session One: Introduction & Case Studies
Web Application Security Overview
Business Risk from Application Threats
Functional v/s Security Testing
OWASP Top 10 Introduction
- Session Two: Threat Modeling
Threat Modeling Objective
- Session Three: OWASP Top 10
Understanding the vulnerability
Discovering the vulnerability
Attacking the issue
A2-Broken Authentication and Session Management
A3-Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
A4-Insecure Direct Object References
A6-Sensitive Data Exposure
A7-Missing Function Level Access Control
A8-Cross-Site Request Forgery (CSRF)
A9-Using Components with Known Vulnerabilities
A10-Unvalidated Redirects and Forwards
- Session Four: Beyond OWASP
Abuse of functionality
Denial of Service
Authentication & Authorization Issues
From File Inclusion to Remote Code Execution
API/CMS Based Vulnerabilities
Diving from WEB to LAN
Business Logic Testing
Flash Based Attacks
- Session Five: Scanners & Interpreting Report
Web Application Scanners
Profiling the Scans
Interpreting Scanner Reports
Open source Tools and Testing Methodologies
- Session Six: Practice on Web Application Insecurities
- Session Seven: Security Best Practices
Common Mistake in Developments
Security Best Practices
Security in Java Technologies
Security .Net Technologies
Security PHP Technologies
Code Review Techniques
- Session Eight: Significant OWASP Projects
OWASP Development Guide
OWASP Testing Guide
OWASP Code Review
- Session Nine: Bug Hunting on Insecure Code Snippets
- Session Ten: Source Code Analysis
Developer v/s Our Team
This course will significantly benefit security officers, auditors, security professionals, site administrators, and anyone who is concerned about the integrity of the network infrastructure.
Benefits to students
- Get employed by an organization to attempt to penetrate networks and/or computer systems, using the same methods as a hacker, for the purpose of finding and fixing computer security vulnerabilities.
- This course will immerse the students into an interactive environment where they will be shown how to scan, test, hack and secure their own systems.
- The lab intensive environment gives each student in-depth knowledge and practical experience with the current essential security systems.
- Students will begin by understanding how perimeter defenses work and then be lead into scanning and attacking their own networks, no real network is harmed.
- Students then learn how intruders escalate privileges and what steps can be taken to secure a system. Students will also learn about Intrusion Detection, Policy Creation, Social Engineering, DDoS Attacks, Buffer Overflows and Virus Creation.
- When a student attends this intensive course they will have hands on understanding and experience in Ethical Hacking
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 90 days.
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !