Highlights of the Deal
This course provides an exhaustive coverage of C language, OOPs concepts and C++ language with topics like Function Overloading, Operator Overloading, Namespaces, Inheritance and Polymorphism, Ambiguities of Multiple Inheritance and Overview of Templates, RTTI, File Handling.
Objective of Training / Course
The course provides the tools, techniques and methods with hands-on implementation of C & C++ Programming Language. With key fundamentals and principles relating to the world of IT, the course builds knowledge and expertise among candidates for a prospective career.
What will students learn or get?
- Create and execute object-oriented programs using C & C++ language
- Overload some basic operators using operator overloading technique
- Extend C++ classes to add more functionality
- Perform late binding using inheritance & virtual functions
- Create and execute Object-oriented Programs using C++ Language
- Process data using I/O Streams
- Use exception handling to avoid run time errors
- Create templates for generic programming
- Use in-built classes in Standard Template Library
Overall, you get to learn at your comfort zone in a quiet, peace and motivating atmosphere.
This course is specifically designed for the C & C++ Programming Language
- C Complete
- Object -oriented Programming
- C++ better C
- Writing C++ Classes
- Exception Handling
- Operator Overloading
- Containment and Inheritance
- Multiple Inheritance
- C++ Miscellaneous
- Run Time Type Identification (RTTI)
- Standard Template Library (STL)
- Project Work
Who Should Attend?
- 10th & 12th class students
- Undergraduates, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
Benefits to students
- Design object-oriented applications.
- Develop console based object-oriented programs using C & C++.
- Develop C++ program using advanced features like templates, RTTI, STL.
- Create applications to access and manipulate data in files.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 2.5 month
- Location 1: No. 5A-5B, 2nd Floor, Gautam Marg, Near Vaibhav INOX, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021, Location 2: 86/201, 1st Floor, Kumbha Marg Main Road, Near Sharma Sweets & Above ICICI Bank ATM. Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Location 3: Shop Number 13, 1st & 2nd Floor, Triveni Chauraha, Bata Showroom & Gopalpura Puliya, Gopalpura, Jaipur, Location 4: A-11, 2nd Floor, Mall Road, Sector-1, Near Radhey Backers, Near Biyani College & Agrawal Caterers Chauraha, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur, Location 5: A-11, 1st Floor, Central Market, Janta Store, Near Tulsi Pan Bhandar & Above Eye Destination, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur, Location 6: A-5, Vijay Path, Tilak Nagar, Opp Gurjar Hostel, Behind Ganesh Temple, Raja Park, Jaipur Location 7: 1st Floor, Bhati Enclave, Near Bus Stand, Opp Govt School, Vatika, Jaipur Location 8: T-480, 4th Floor, Block 20, Rangoli Gardens, Panchyawala, Rangoli Plaza, Jaipur
- +91-9772271081, +91-9214445061
Samyak Academy, a venture of Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd delivers a diverse range of learning and talent development programs to millions of individual and corporate learners in areas including Computer languages, Basic Computers, Soft Skills, Job Oriented Programs, Business Process Excellence, Retail Sales Enablement, Management Education, Multi-Sectoral Vocational Skills, Digital Media Marketing, and new-age IT. These programs are delivered by highly skilled industry professionals in fully quipped technology setup. All classes are digital and very well connected. Samyak Academy is training partner of SEED Infotech Ltd and run various courses specialized for Industry needed along with them.
To further strengthen its education portfolio in India, Samyak has tied up with lot of industry majors for placements and focus is always on making student ready for today’s industry. For all students, who have taken Job Oriented Programs, Samyak has either placed them already and current students are already getting placement calls.
Samyak is also a preferred internship place for Engineering as well as MCA students because of in-house development wing (R & D).