Highlights of the Deal
Grras Hadoop Administration training course is designed to provide the requisite knowledge and skills for you to become a successful Hadoop architect, big data engineer or Hadoop administrator. Grras is offering the best Hadoop administration in Jaipur.
It begins with tutorials on the fundamental concepts of Apache Hadoop and Hadoop Cluster, Hadoop administration in Jaipur, Hadoop admin training in Jaipur. It enables you to deploy, configure, manage, monitor, and secure a Hadoop Cluster. The course will also provide a brief on Hive & HBase Administration. Here course will also include many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises. Towards the end of the course, you will be able to understand and solve real industry-relevant problems that you will encounter while working on Hadoop Cluster.
Objective of Training / Course
The current course provides a top-notch batch of Big Data Hadoop Administration learners.
What will students learn or get?
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack difficult problems
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Clear Misconception regarding the exam
- Area of improvement
- Fine unit-wise Tests
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length tests in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
- Introduction to Hadoop
• The amount of data processing in today’s life
• What Hadoop is why it is important?
• Hadoop comparison with traditional systems
• Hadoop history
• Hadoop main components and architecture
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
• HDFS overview and design
• HDFS architecture
• HDFS file storage
• Component failures and recoveries
• Block placement
• Balancing the Hadoop cluster
- Planning your Hadoop cluster
• Planning a Hadoop cluster and its capacity
• Hadoop software and hardware configuration
• HDFS Block replication and rack awareness
• Network topology for Hadoop cluster
- Hadoop Deployment
• Different Hadoop deployment types
• Hadoop distribution options
• Hadoop competitors
• Hadoop installation procedure
• Distributed cluster architecture
- Working with HDFS
• Ways of accessing data in HDFS
• Common HDFS operations and commands
• Different HDFS commands
• Internals of a file read in HDFS
• Data copying with ‘distcp’
- Map-Reduce Abstraction
• What MapReduce is and why it is popular
• The Big Picture of the MapReduce
• MapReduce process and terminology
• MapReduce components failures and recoveries
• Working with MapReduce
- Hadoop Cluster Configuration
• Hadoop configuration overview and important configuration file
• Configuration parameters and values
• HDFS parameters MapReduce parameters
• Hadoop environment setup
• ‘Include’ and ‘Exclude’ configuration files
- Hadoop Administration and Maintenance
• Namenode/Datanode directory structures and files
• File system image and Edit log
• The Checkpoint Procedure
• Namenode failure and recovery procedure
• Safe Mode
• Metadata and Data backup
• Potential problems and solutions / what to look for
• Adding and removing nodes
- Hadoop Monitoring and Troubleshooting
• Best practices for monitoring a Hadoop cluster
• Using logs and stack traces for monitoring and troubleshooting
• Using open-source tools to monitor Hadoop cluster
- Job Scheduling
• How to schedule Hadoop Jobs on the same cluster
• Default Hadoop FIFO Schedule
• Fair Scheduler and its configuration
- Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup and Running Map Reduce Jobs on Amazon Ec2
• Hadoop Multi-Node Cluster Setup using Amazon ec2 – Creating 4 node cluster setup
• Running Map Reduce Jobs on Cluster.
Who Should Attend?
No any type of prerequisite is advised for joining Hadoop Administration certification programme. A basic knowledge of the operating system will be an added advantage.
Benefits to students
- With the advent of Hadoop, there comes the need for professionals skilled in Hadoop Administration, making it imperative to be skilled as a Hadoop Admin for a better career, salary and job opportunities.
- Join us for the best Hadoop administration in Jaipur.
- It enables you to deploy, configure, manage, monitor, and secure a Hadoop Cluster.
- This course will also include many challenging, practical and focused hands-on exercises.
- Towards the end of the course, you will be able to understand and solve real industry-relevant problems that you will encounter while working on Hadoop Cluster.
- Students are also benefited with a 7% off on the price of the course when availed through Edufers.
Duration of the training/course?
- The course is scheduled for 30 days.
- Duration: Everyday 2 hours
- We will let you know the timings as per the batch allotted to you. Stay rest assured!
- By availing the following course from Edufers, you will be benefited by 7% off !
- 219, Himmat Nagar, Behind Kiran Sweets, Gopalpura Turn,Tonk Road, Jaipur (Rajasthan)
- 09001997175, 09983340133
GRRAS is one of the pioneer Linux training institutes and an authorized Linux training partner of Red Hat. Formally launched in 2008, when the global economy was tumbling down, GRRAS sought to leverage the immense potential in Red Hat Open Source Training. In 2008, GRRAS opened its first center in Jaipur. After that, every year GRRAS achieved its global presence steps. At present GRRAS has its presence in four major cities in India. In less than six years tenure, we have established our new offices in four metro cities of India(Jaipur,Ahmedabad,Pune & Nagpur) and reached out to the world through quality of training. At parallel of Linux Training Development Center, GRRAS has opened its IT Consultation Services by introducing GRRASSPACE. We are authorized partner of RedHat Inc. In continuation with these milestones, now we provide online training also. Till now thousands of students have completed their online training under umbrella of GRRAS.
We offer various Red Hat certified courses, which are required to get expertise over Linux and Unix domain. Except these we also provide support in open source technology. Now the facts are that you can found one GRRASIANS in three Redhat certified engineer. Except these we also provides training for CISCO certified courses. We help enterprises to transform and thrive in achanging world through strategic consulting, operational leadership, and the co-creation of breakthrough solutions, including those in mobility, sustainability, big data, and cloud computing. Acting as pioneer in Rajasthan,GRRAS created awareness about Linux and IT solutions across the country.
We stand for dedication and devotion to our mission. We want you to accompany us with this speed and success. GRRAS has spearheaded a revolution in India and abroad in open source technology. Our business is in an expansionary mode and it is hoped that we shell achieve new milestones in near future. For us, training is not equivalent to business. We are motivated towards to provide a quality of training.
GRRAS Solutions Pvt. Ltd. has its center in Jaipur, Ahmedabad, Pune & Nagpur. GRRAS is headquartered in the Pink City of India, Jaipur (Rajasthan, India), with four subsidiary offices in different metro city of India. For upcoming 5 years we have targeted that we will spread our branches in every state of India.
Our mission is to provide complete range of Linux training services to users in order to raise strength of Linux professional in industry. We have many renowned companies as our client and they rely on us for best Linux support, Networking, System Integration & Programming. GRRAS is committed to bring Global standard to the Linux training and provide an edge to the career of IT professionals
Our vision is to establish GRRAS branches in all prominent states of India, so that you can enjoy the advantages of Open Source Technology. Apart from our head office in Jaipur and branches at Ahmedabad, Pune and Nagpur we are intended to open our center in all over the world. Our ultimate aim is customer satisfaction.