Highlights of the Deal
Thinking of buying a computer ? Or having to work on the computer for the very first time ? Well, this Basic Computer course are for the ones who are completely new to the world of computers. The resources and instructions provided during this course timeline will help anyone feel more comfortable with basic technology.
Objective of Training / Course
This course covers the basic functioning of computers, thus helping newbies in the world of computer get a good grasp of the technology.
What will students learn or get?
- Basics of the computer.
- Parts of a Computer
- How to run a computer.
- Course is abundantly filled to screenshots to enable easy understanding of the processes.
- Word Processing Basics
- Covers both PCs and Macs operation
Lesson 1 : Parts of a Computer You Should Know
When you’re not comfortable with a computer, you need to start with the essentials – the parts of your computer. You don’t need to be a computer professional, either.
Lesson 2 : What to Look for When Buying
By thinking about your computer needs, you can choose a computer that not only does the job, but also fits your budget.
Lesson 3 : Most Commonly Used Computer Terms
Here is a list of the most commonly used computer terms.
Lesson 4 : Setting Up a Comfortable and Safe Work Area
One of the things that’s easy to forget when buying and using a computer is your comfort.
Lesson 5 : Virus Protection and Other Software That Should Be Set Up
If you don’t plan to be on the Internet, then you don’t have to worry so much about security and viruses, but since most people are online, it’s good to have a discussion about security.
Lesson 6 : Getting Your Computer Up and Running
Many new systems today will be able to be plugged in without any work on your part, but this lesson will cover the basics of setting up a computer that doesn’t work in this way.
Lesson 7 : Surfing the “Net”
Setting up the Internet has become much easier today than it was in the past, and the company with which you have an Internet service can do most of the work, helping you get to the Internet quickly.
Lesson 8 : Sending Email
While web searches are a great way to begin using your Internet capabilities with your computer, many people are going online to send and to receive email.
Lesson 9 : Advanced Email
Once you’ve gotten to know your email program and you’ve begun to better understand how to send emails, you can utilize advanced tips to be even more effective and interactive.
Lesson 10 : Use Your Media Methods
There are many more features on your computer that you can use for entertainment, including music, videos, social media, and shopping. Learning how to use these features will take time, but they are very user friendly.
Lesson 11 : Pictures
Computers are a great place to store your digital photos for safekeeping.
Lesson 12: Word Processing Basics
Since the word processor is the most utilized piece of software on a computer, it is a good idea to understand the basics of this program.
Lesson 13 : Finding Everything
One of the most challenging aspects of using a computer is retrieving the documents and photos you create or upload.
Who Should Attend?
- People who are completely new to computers
- People who feel they need to have more instruction before using computer properly.
Benefits To Students
- Get complete details on basic functioning of computer.
- Learn Retrieving the documents and photos from your computer.
- Screenshots make the learning process easy.
- Learning to send e-mails.
Duration of Course
- Location 1: No. 5A-5B, 2nd Floor, Gautam Marg, Near Vaibhav INOX, Vaishali Nagar, Jaipur - 302021, Location 2: 86/201, 1st Floor, Kumbha Marg Main Road, Near Sharma Sweets & Above ICICI Bank ATM. Pratap Nagar, Jaipur, Location 3: Shop Number 13, 1st & 2nd Floor, Triveni Chauraha, Bata Showroom & Gopalpura Puliya, Gopalpura, Jaipur, Location 4: A-11, 2nd Floor, Mall Road, Sector-1, Near Radhey Backers, Near Biyani College & Agrawal Caterers Chauraha, Vidhyadhar Nagar, Jaipur, Location 5: A-11, 1st Floor, Central Market, Janta Store, Near Tulsi Pan Bhandar & Above Eye Destination, Bapu Nagar, Jaipur, Location 6: A-5, Vijay Path, Tilak Nagar, Opp Gurjar Hostel, Behind Ganesh Temple, Raja Park, Jaipur Location 7: 1st Floor, Bhati Enclave, Near Bus Stand, Opp Govt School, Vatika, Jaipur Location 8: T-480, 4th Floor, Block 20, Rangoli Gardens, Panchyawala, Rangoli Plaza, Jaipur
- +91-9772271081, +91-9214445061
Started in year 2013, Samyak IT Solutions work with the sole aim of providing end-to-end IT solutions and integration services through a unique onshore and offshore delivery model. Presently, they are equipped with about 50 experienced Software Professionals serving different clients on different technologies. They are headquartered in Jaipur, India which is an upcoming IT hub.