Basic and Advanced Excel Training at Samyak Computer Classes, Jaipur
This course on Basic Excel by Samyak IT Solutions Pvt Ltd covers topics like the basics of Excel and its features like managing and analyzing data, create spreadsheets and reports, print charts,Data Validations,Working with Templates,Sorting and Filtering Data,Working with Reports and much more.
Highlights of the Deal
Excels are used to manage and analyze data, create spreadsheets and reports, print charts, and much more. So, get yourself enrolled now in the Basic and Advanced Excel Training course to become the true master of MS Excel, the most popular software applications in the world.
Objective of Training / Course
This course covers the basic as well as working on the Microsoft Excel like formatting a spreadsheet, entering formulas and functions in excel, working with charts, data validation, whatif analysis, macros etc.
What will students learn or get?
- Basic as well as advanced working on Excel.
- Navigating in a spreadsheet.
- Editing data in a spreadsheet.
- Using different functions and formulas.
- Sorting and filtering tables.
- Using advanced filter options
- Working with reports.
- Concept of Relative & Absolute Macros.
- Overview of the Basics.
- Working with Functions
- Data Validations
- Working with Templates
- Sorting and Filtering Data
- Working with Reports
- Knowledge about More Functions
- Auto Formatting for spreadsheets.
- Study of Macros in details.
- Detailed Study of WhatIf Analysis
- Working with Charts.
Who Should Attend?
- Undergraduate, Graduates and Post-Graduates
- Job aspirants
- Basic Computer
- Basic Internet
- Basic Excel
Benefits to students
- Get expertise in the field of Microsoft Excel.
- Prior training in Excel increases chances of getting hired in any job.
- Learn to manage and analyze data, create spreadsheets and reports, print charts, and much more.
- Offers great help in accounting or finance-related careers.
Duration of the training/course