Highlights of the Deal
Our exclusive SSC, Banking Industry Program and Police Course brings to you a complete module which includes extensive classroom training, particular subject practice, complete study material designed according to the exam and exhaustive class and Speed test with practice exercises and full mock tests based on exam pattern.
Our faculty is targeted and dedicated in the competitive world and bringing out the most innovative and time saving friendly methods of handling questions and always adding new questions to stay updated. Further, we ensure weekly and monthly test series, Shortcuts Tricks for Maths & Reasoning and Vocabulary tips for students. We conduct special sessions for Doubt Clearance and Tips for Reducing Stress & Time Management
Objective of Training / Course
The institute provides basic understanding about SSC concepts. We impart quality education to the students for various competitive examinations. The current course provides a top-notch batch for SSC. In our Classroom Programs, we focus on clearing the concepts from basic to high level, which helps to crack all competitive exams.
What will students learn or get?
- Confidence Building Activities
- Scientifically Researched Methods
- Our courses focus on employment opportunities.
- Students will be taught by well-qualified trainers only. Our faculty undergoes a rigorous selection process based on national parameters for teaching.
- All courses have an ongoing assessment to check the progress of students and improve their learning.
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack the exam
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Area of improvement
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length test in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
Part A: (1) General Intelligence
- Similarities and Differences
- Spatial Visualization
- Spatial Orientation
- Problem Solving
- Analysis, Judgement, Decision making
- Visual Memory
- Relationship concepts
- Arithmetic Reasoning
- Verbal and Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Non-verbal series
- Coding and Decoding
- Statement conclusion
- Syllogistic reasoning
Part A: (2) General Awareness
- Economic scene
- General polity
- Scientific research
Part B: Arithmetic
- Number system
- Computation of whole numbers
- Decimals and Fractions
- Relationships between numbers
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Ratio and Proportion
- Profit and Loss
- Use of Tables and Graphs
- Time and Distance
Who should Attend?
- Students aspiring to crack various competitive exams like banks, SSC etc.
Benefits to students
- Students get familiar with exam pattern
- Proper time management
- The course acts as a platform to increase your preparedness.
- Developing your skills.
- Helping to remove out the fear of Maths within the student.
- Ensure to avoid of misconceptions about various Exams
- Interface with the most innovative methods of teaching
- Build your basics stronger
Duration of the training/course?
- Ranges from 4 to 6 Months
- We have three batches in a day:
- Morning Batch : 07:00 am to 10:00 am
- Afternoon Batch: 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Evening Batch : 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
- The student can choose any one of the above batch, as per his/her convenience.
- Details regarding the dates will be updated soon! Stay Tuned!
- New Sanganer Rd, Devi Nagar, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019
- Mobile :- +91-9214444760
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEAR VISION claims by virtue of its excellent teaching and objective test series held at a regular interval to facilitate the aspirants to fill up the vacancies generated by the Government in maximum numbers in different sections.
In the precincts of CLEAR VISION, which does not bear a title merely but stands upto the standard in the whole spirit. There are several Model Test Paper Series for different competitive exams followed in keeping with the requirements of the aspirants.
If you are intent on a job in one of the Ministries of India or the Government of India departments, you must be well-versed with the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exams. The SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exams are held every year