Highlights of the Deal
Our exclusive SSC, Banking Industry Program and Police Course brings to you a complete module which includes extensive classroom training, particular subject practice, complete study material designed according to the exam and exhaustive class and Speed test with practice exercises and full mock tests based on exam pattern.
Our faculty is targeted and dedicated in the competitive world and bringing out the most innovative and time saving friendly methods of handling questions and always adding new questions to stay updated. Further, we ensure weekly and monthly test series, Shortcuts Tricks for Maths & Reasoning and Vocabulary tips for students. We conduct special sessions for Doubt Clearance and Tips for Reducing Stress & Time Management
Objective of Training / Course
The objective of the course is to impart world class, quality education built on principles of trust and customer satisfaction for aspiring banking professionals. We strive constantly to deliver on this vision by adopting the practice of continuous improvement. We treat our students as our teachers who inspire us to touch greater heights each day. Moreover, Bank posts are the first entry for the young graduates in the banking sector.
What will students learn or get?
- Confidence Building Activities
- Scientifically Researched Methods
- Our courses focus on employment opportunities.
- Students will be taught by well-qualified trainers only. Our faculty undergoes a rigorous selection process based on national parameters for teaching.
- All courses have an ongoing assessment to check the progress of students and improve their learning.
- Highly reviewed and updated study material
- Excellent daily speed test
- Confidence to crack the exam
- Able to understand the level of Preparation
- Area of improvement
- Ensure strong concept building
- Superior Full length test in exam pattern
- Specific strategies to be applied to cracks exams
- To teach various methods on how to effectively solve problems
- Time-Bound methods of solving the questions
(1) Reasoning/Mental Abililty:
- Number series
- Letter & Symbol Series
- Statement and Argument
- Logical Problems
- Verbal Reasoning
- Blood Relations
- Number Ranking
- Making Judgments
(2) English Language:
- Error Correction
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Fill in the Blanks with Modals, Articles etc
- Answering questions based on Unseen Passages
(3) Quantitative aptitude:
- Number System
- HCF, LCM
- Ratio and Proportions
- Time and Distance
- Profit and Loss
- Simple and Compound Interest
(4) General Awareness:
- Current Affairs around the world
- Economic News
- Budget & Plans
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Important Days & Dates
(5) You will also be taught the Basics of Computer.
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who aspires to crack Bank exam.
Benefits to students
- Set your career
- Proper guidance by experienced teachers.
- Classroom coaching by expert faculties.
- Physical study material.
- Regular tests with detailed Analysis
- Interactive Quiz
Duration of the training/course?
- Ranges from 4 to 6 Months
- We have three batches in a day:
- Morning Batch : 07:00 am to 10:00 am
- Afternoon Batch: 11:00 am to 02:00 pm
- Evening Batch : 03:00 pm to 06:00 pm
- The student can choose any one of the above batch, as per his/her convenience.
- Details regarding the dates will be updated soon! Stay Tuned!
- New Sanganer Rd, Devi Nagar, Shyam Nagar, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019
- Mobile :- +91-9214444760
- Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CLEAR VISION claims by virtue of its excellent teaching and objective test series held at a regular interval to facilitate the aspirants to fill up the vacancies generated by the Government in maximum numbers in different sections.
In the precincts of CLEAR VISION, which does not bear a title merely but stands upto the standard in the whole spirit. There are several Model Test Paper Series for different competitive exams followed in keeping with the requirements of the aspirants.
If you are intent on a job in one of the Ministries of India or the Government of India departments, you must be well-versed with the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) exams. The SSC CGL (Combined Graduate Level) exams are held every year