Highlights of the Deal
The Banking Industry is recruiting in a big way. In the next few years, banks will have to recruit lakhs of candidates. The time taken by a bank to complete the recruitment process has come down with the introduction of the first of its kind “Common Written Examination (CWE)” in 2011. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a series of CWEs for selection of personnel for the Bank Posts in 20 Public Sector Banks and 82 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Objective of Training / Course
The objective of the course is to impart world class, quality education built on principles of trust and customer satisfaction to aspiring banking professionals. We strive constantly to deliver on this vision by adopting the practice of continuous improvement. We treat our students as our teachers who inspire us to touch greater heights each day.
Moreover, Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is a platform for recruitment in the Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and with Subordinate Offices.
What will students learn or get?
- Set your career
- Proper guidance by experienced teachers.
- Classroom coaching by expert faculties.
- Physical study material.
- Regular tests with detailed Analysis
- Interactive Quiz
General Intelligence & Reasoning
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who aspires to crack Bank exams.
Qualification: 10+2 PassedAge Limit -: 18 years or aboveMust have attained the age of 27 years as on 01-08-2015,(Candidates born not before 02-08-1988 and not later than 01-08-1997).
Benefits to students
- An in-depth explanation of how effectively to handle the work.
- Become an ideal Manager!
- Data Processing and Basics of Computers.
- The best opportunities for promotion!
- Handle greater responsibility at a greater level.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 1 year
- The batch starts from 09 January 2017.
- The batch would be conducted in the Mor-10:00 am & 4:00 PM
- MERC Building, Inside Madhav Dwar, Adarsh Nagar, Ajmer
- Panacea Institute tradition lays greater emphasis on the value of education.
- Our education system shapes the personality and character of an individual and cultivates life skills.
- We provide not only study material, regular test & quiz but keep focus from very first day on every point which puts an effect on the preparation.
- We all know that the result of all small activities makes a combined big effect for the growth of any person’s life.
- Here we make a vision of a student very clear by do & don’t.
- We generate the ability to make different types of queries on each & every topic & follow the great teaching rules for solving the queries of students by giving the examples of their surroundings.
- Since the information and training needed for such a system are huge, Institutes would necessarily have to build a knowledge powerhouse with diverse expertise and advisors.