Bank-PO Preparation at Sopan Institute
sopan institute provides excellent platform for preparation of government job in India. An imparting quality education to the students of various competitive examination such as SSC
Highlights of the Deal
- Weekly Test
- Shortcuts to boost speed
- Shortcuts Tricks for Maths & Reasoning
- Special doubt clearing session
- Tips for Reducing Stress & Time Management
Objective of Training / Course
sopan institute provides excellent platform for preparation of government job in India. An imparting quality education to the students of various competitive examination such as SSC.
What will students learn or get?
All doubts of students are cleared in the classroom itself. With separate teachers for every subject, and many experts for every subject.
There are mainly four sections which are fundamental for any competitive exam :
- Reasoning – Reason is capacity for consciously making sense of things, applying logic, establishing and verifying facts, and changing or justifying practices, institutions, and beliefs based on new or existing information. It consists 14 basic chapters
- Quantitative – This section basically includes maths and calculation part. it consists 20 chapters and Data Interpretation will have 5 chapters.
- English – This includes 12 grammar chapter, passage solving, Cloze test, Error finding etc.
- GA/GK – it consists two types one is static GK and other is current affairs.
Who should attend?
Bank PO / Clerk – IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) conducts exams every year for the Bank PO /SO/CLERK post, Public Banks are associate with IBPS to recruit their staff.
* Eligibility –
a). Graduation from a recognized University.
b). Computer Literacy
Benefits to students
The teaching faculty includes highly qualified and experienced teachers, who with their simple and lucid methods and conceptual short cut tricks and techniques help the students, solve maximum number of questions in minimum amount of time and hence they not only get selected but also secure topmost positions.
Duration of the training /course?
120 days .
- morning batch – 7 am to 11am,
- noon batch – 11 am to 2 pm,
- eve batch -3 pm to 6 pm.