- Alphabet and Analogy,
- Classification and Series,
- Direction Test,
- Date & Time,
- Puzzles, Seating & Arrangement,
- Ranking Test& Positioning,
- Blood Relationship and Sets
- Mathematical Reasoning,
- Word Formation,
- Syllogism & Equality-Inequality,
- Decision Making,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Mixed Series,
- Assumptions & Conclusions,
- Course Of action,
- Inference, Cause & Effect,
- Advanced LR,
- Non-Verbal Series,
- Analogy Classification,
Bank PO Course at Panacea Institute
Set a benchmark for Bank Clerk exam and stay as an Ideal supervisor with the unique course offered by Jaipur’s renowned Institute, i.e Panacea Institute, at awesome discounts! Avail Today!
Highlights of the Deal
The Banking Industry is recruiting in a big way. In the next few years, banks will have to recruit lakhs of candidates. The time taken by a bank to complete the recruitment process has come-down with the introduction of the first of its kind “Common Written Examination (CWE)” in 2011. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a series of CWEs for selection of personnel for the posts of Clerks in 20 Public Sector Banks and 82 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Objective of Training / Course
The objective of the course is to impart world class, quality education built on principles of trust and customer satisfaction to aspiring banking professionals. We strive constantly to deliver on this vision by adopting the practice of continuous improvement. In we treat our students as our teachers who inspire us to touch greater heights each day.
Moreover, a Probationary Officer’s (PO) post is the entrance to the most desired managerial positions in the banking sector. This position is having a tremendous respect.
What will students learn or get?
- Proper guidance by experienced teachers.
- Classroom coaching by expert faculties.
- Physical study material.
- Regular tests with detailed Analysis
- Interactive Quiz
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who aspires to crack Bank PO exam.
Benefits to students
- High career growth jobs
- Bright Future in Banking
- Responsibilities of a Bank Employer
- Understand the job at an early stage
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proper methodology to handle the difficult situations.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 1 year
- Batch I Commencement: 30 May and 6 June: Morning and Afternoon Classes
- Batch II Commencement: 1 June and 8 June: Evening Classes