- Alphabet and Analogy,
- Classification and Series,
- Direction Test,
- Date & Time,
- Puzzles, Seating & Arrangement,
- Ranking Test& Positioning,
- Blood Relationship and Sets
- Mathematical Reasoning,
- Word Formation,
- Syllogism & Equality-Inequality,
- Decision Making,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Mixed Series,
- Assumptions & Conclusions,
- Course Of action,
- Inference, Cause & Effect,
- Advanced LR,
- Non-Verbal Series,
- Analogy Classification,
Highlights of the Deal
The Banking Industry is recruiting in a big way. In the next few years, banks will have to recruit lakhs of candidates. The time taken by a bank to complete the recruitment process has come down with the introduction of the first of its kind “Common Written Examination (CWE)” in 2011. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a series of CWEs for selection of personnel for the posts of Clerks in 20 Public Sector Banks and 82 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Objective of Training / Course
To provide complete study package to students and prepare them for Bank PO. This classroom course does not need any background of the topic.
What will students learn or get?
- Test Series of at least 25 tests with relevant and up-to-date contents
- The Test Series has been designed by most acclaimed academicians.
- Best study material
- One-to-one interaction
- Extensive coverage of all segments of the exam
- Review of the progress of students
- The complete course for Bank PO exam.
Who should Attend?
We welcome boys of any field, who wish to crack this competitive exam with flying colours.
Benefits to students
- Excellent Faculty
- Excellent Result
- Excellent Care
- Classes:24 hours per week
- Material:Printed Study Material
- Tests:25 full length Mock-Tests+ 50 Chapter tests
- Merit-based scholarship provided
- Girls are given an additional discount of 25% for limited days.
- Students scoring 90% or above will be given 100% scholarship.
- Students scoring in the range of 85% to 90% will be provided with 40% scholarship.
- Students scoring in the range of 80% to 85% will be provided with 20% scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provided to any student scoring the required percentage of marks from any recognised Board.
- The same course is also available for girls, providing additional 25% discount.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 5 to 6 months
- The batch would be conducted in the evening hours.
- S-8 Near Kamal And Company Bus Stop Goplapura Puliya, Tonk Road ,Jaipur Pin Code :- 303006
- +91 8302181818, 9352181818, 9549181818
- Email :- email@example.com
JAIPUR EDUCATION is a premier coaching institute for the preparation of SSC and BANK exams. The Institute is well regarded for the high quality exams preparation and produces best results year after year. At JE, we focus on building a strong foundation of knowledge and concepts in students for their success and provide an excellent platform for the preparation of competitive exams . The best academic support and personal care which we provide to the students helps them meet their career goals and objectives. The core values of Determination, Honesty, Authenticity, Integrity, Devotion, Humanism, Holistic Learning, Social Ethics, and concern for society & environment are all closely interwoven into the fiber of our academic programs. Our highly qualified and most experienced faculties are dedicated and committed to student’s complete success and provide assistive surroundings to contribute to their social, cultural, academic and all-round development.
Regardless of your background, Jaipur Education provides a strong platform in preparation. Our focus is on developing in each student a strong academic foundation, critical problem solving ability, and providing mock competetion environment.
To our students, we impart value-based career education, abundant resources, and individual attention. To the parents, we have a responsibility to nurture ethical and responsible career leadership in the children. To the society, we provide a lifelong connection to ethics and excellence in global leaders.