- Alphabet and Analogy,
- Classification and Series,
- Direction Test,
- Date & Time,
- Puzzles, Seating & Arrangement,
- Ranking Test& Positioning,
- Blood Relationship and Sets
- Mathematical Reasoning,
- Word Formation,
- Syllogism & Equality-Inequality,
- Decision Making,
- Data Sufficiency,
- Mixed Series,
- Assumptions & Conclusions,
- Course Of action,
- Inference, Cause & Effect,
- Advanced LR,
- Non-Verbal Series,
- Analogy Classification,
Bank PO Coaching for Boys at Jaipur Education, Jaipur
Crack Bank PO exam with the guidance of Jaipur Education and boost your level of preparation and confidence. Give the best shot at the final day with the gunshot tricks explained by Jaipur’s Best Coaching Institute, Jaipur Education.
Highlights of the Deal
The Banking Industry is recruiting in a big way. In the next few years, banks will have to recruit lakhs of candidates. The time taken by a bank to complete the recruitment process has come down with the introduction of the first of its kind “Common Written Examination (CWE)” in 2011. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) conducts a series of CWEs for selection of personnel for the posts of Clerks in 20 Public Sector Banks and 82 Regional Rural Banks (RRBs).
Objective of Training / Course
To provide complete study package to students and prepare them for Bank PO. This classroom course does not need any background of the topic.
What will students learn or get?
- Test Series of at least 25 tests with relevant and up-to-date contents
- The Test Series has been designed by most acclaimed academicians.
- Best study material
- One-to-one interaction
- Extensive coverage of all segments of the exam
- Review of the progress of students
- The complete course for Bank PO exam.
Who should Attend?
We welcome boys of any field, who wish to crack this competitive exam with flying colours.
Benefits to students
- Excellent Faculty
- Excellent Result
- Excellent Care
- Classes:24 hours per week
- Material:Printed Study Material
- Tests:25 full length Mock-Tests+ 50 Chapter tests
- Merit-based scholarship provided
- Girls are given an additional discount of 25% for limited days.
- Students scoring 90% or above will be given 100% scholarship.
- Students scoring in the range of 85% to 90% will be provided with 40% scholarship.
- Students scoring in the range of 80% to 85% will be provided with 20% scholarship.
- The scholarship will be provided to any student scoring the required percentage of marks from any recognised Board.
- The same course is also available for girls, providing additional 25% discount.
Duration of the training/course?
- Duration: 5 to 6 months
- The batch would be conducted in the evening hours.