Highlights of the Deal
This course offers a candidate elaborated guidance and coaching program for Bank PO. Prepared by a well-experienced team of faculty, this program will bring out the best in every candidate. This course content in this program includes study material and mock papers for all bank exams like IBPS, SBI PO etc.
Objective of the course:
The main objective of the course is to familiarize the students with the patterns of Bank PO exam and help them to crack the exam in first attempt. The objective of the course is based on three phases- Creating awareness about the program and building up proper study plan, Preparation with practice mock test and revision of all the subjects.
What will students learn or get?
The lecture sessions at SHIKSHA are conducted in a learning friendly atmosphere i.e. A/C Lecture theaters with audio visual aids, HD-LCD projection along with other basic amenities. The salient features are-
- Lectures / Tests every weekend.
- Complete coverage of all Basic subjects in topic wise manner by faculty members who are expert in their field.
- Discussion of the specially formulated MCQs (chapter-wise) by faculty members after completion of each subject.
- Complete self-assessment by Subject-wise Revision test series & Major Revision test series (Both are available free of cost for those who register for regular class room program)
- Study Material booklets of each subject comprising of synopsis, important points, unique facts and flow charts will also be provided to each student who enrol for the Regular Class-room Coaching Program.
- Special revision classes will also be conducted for better grip on the subject material.
- Tests will be held at regular interval after completion of each subject in between Regular Classroom Coaching Program .
- Include MCQs covering most of the important topics from each subject.
- Simulated Test Series with special focus on BANK examination including important MCQs covering all the subjects.
- Mock tests based on previous year Question Papers.
- Ranking for each test & overall ranking will be declared on percentile basis.
- Basic & Intermediate arithmetic
- Basic algebraic equations
- Introduction to geometry and trigonometry
- Advanced mathematics
- Number series
- Profit and loss
- Time and work
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Tricks to solve arithmetic problems in a minute
- Alligation and mixtures
- Data interpretation
- English grammar
- Synonyms and antonyms
- Phrasal verbs
- Sentence correction
- Vocabulary building
- One-word substitution
- Spelling correction
- Reading Comprehension
- Reasoning ability
- Puzzle test
- Mirror Image problems
- Number series
- letter & symbol series
- statement and argument
- Logical Reasoning Problems
- verbal reasoning
- blood relations
- number ranking
- Making judgments etc.
Who should attend the course?
Any students who want to grab bank job can apply for the course. Students currently studying in the final year of the degree can also apply for the same. Any working professional is also eligible for the course as we have flexible schedule. A candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree to apply for the exam.
Benefits to the students:
- A faculty of reputed teachers having more than 15 year experience in this field
- Practical knowledge of exam and job scenario
- Proper guidance to join various departments under Govt. of India like excise, tax, external affairs etc.
- Preparation for the Interview
- Preparation for interview with around 500 questions
- Daily GK updates
Duration of the course
- 8 Am – 11 Am,
- 9 Am – 12 Am,
- 4 Pm – 7 Pm,
- 3 Pm – 6 Pm
- C-21, Indrapuri,Behind Shiv Mandir, Lalkothi, Jaipur
- email- email@example.com
SHIKSHA (The Centre of Education) is a Systematic & Organized classroom coaching for the SSC/BANK examination. The expert faculty members of SHIKSHA have designed a unique module of teaching for the SSC/BANK aspirants comprising of combination of theory and regular tests considering the examination patterns and previous question papers, thereby providing the coaching and expert guidance for SSC/BANK examination preparation.