The road to masterful coaching requires deep knowledge of and intensive practice in the core competencies that separate real coaches from others who simply adopt the title. We at edufers take the utmost measure that such ‘simply adopted titles’ are not listed in our portal. We take care that our students reach the right Institute as per their requirement at a much affordable price.
Once you accept the importance of coaching/training, how can you identify the program that is right for you? The key phrase is “right for you”. To choose the best program, assess what you hope to gain from the training, identify the resources you can commit, and consider how you best learn and retain knowledge. We help our visitors in gaining the quest, identifying the resources and ensure that they are provided with what they have stepped our doors for!
Coaching takes place in a professional relationship, in which the teachers harnesses the student’s strengths, skills and resources to help him or her clarify, focus and implement goal-directed strategies. An empowering coaching relationship nourishes insight, challenges limits, increases self-confidence, generates commitment and inspires excellence. Coaching is guided by the scope of the student’s vision and his or her readiness for action. We know this drive of readiness for action is what brings students to our website.
The role of coaching centres is very important for success in the gruelling tests. Most of the parents, as well as students, are puzzled over the matter of selection of a coaching centre. Here we sort this problem by providing you with a detailed direction of Choosing the right Institute for Coaching/Training Program.
Look for the Records or Past Year’s Performance of the Institute
Experienced coaching centres have got a huge curve of fame.
- Check the year of establishment of the Institute. You can relate good coaching Institutes with duration of its establishment.
- Check if it stands in the art of turning mediocre students to extraordinary ones.
- Ask for its success ratio ( No. of students bagging the top ranks / Total number of students enrolled). This will give you an idea, how well is the faculty of the Institute.
- You might feel uncomfortable to ask questions, such as past testimonials, success ratio, etc. directly at the admission desk. But here at edufers, we provide an initiative to contact the Institute for any sort of questions via our portal. Get all your Institute related doubts cleared from us!
- We at edufers provide the best of our knowledge in the content.
- You don’t need to personally collect reviews about a particular Institue. We provide it with all for you!
- The reviews of 3-4 students may not help you. However, reviews by a large number of students can help you choose wisely!
Are the lecturers really qualified and trained?
Good teachers have the ability to transform students entirely from non-thinkers to intense-thinkers. So ask for a list of lecturers/ professors constituting the faculty along with their qualifications.
- Ask if the faculty have themselves cracked the exam.
- This is always a plus for the students as the teachers have themselves gone through the difficulty of the exam and are well familiar with the student’s views.
- In this way, students understand better and grasp things more quickly.
- You can also ask for a demo class and mock sessions from edufers and we will let you know when will your first session be conducted!
- This will help students and parents to check the faculty. These sessions help in making correct and wise decisions.
Fee Structure and Refund System
- We at edufers provide you complete details of Fee Structure. However, you can also contact the Institue directly for questions related to Fees.
- We regularly update the fees of Institutes, in case they are changed.
- Refunds are hassle-free if payment is done via our mode, followed by the laid policy.
- In order to lure students, discounts and special facilities are provided. But always remain concerned about your basic requirement.
- Remember you want quality education in a student friendly environment. No other factor is as important.
- We ensure your foremost requirement and generate the best Institute for it!
- You might have to pay the regular price if you visit the Coaching/Training Institute directly. However, we offer you the required course in the same Institute at an affordable price. Simply use our discounts and offers!
- Ask whether you will have to pay the entire amount at a time or in instalments and whether you get a discount if you make the entire payment at a time. Choose the option that suits you.
- Many Institutions also conduct entrance tests and a discount is given on tuition fee based on how a student scores.
- Students dropping out after attending the coaching centre for few days/weeks is quite commonplace. So have a look at refund system as you zero in on a coaching house. Such centres have the system of refunding a percentage of the paid amount depending on the period for which classes were attended.
Check for Classrooms and seating arrangements
- Coaching centres show you their classrooms, seating arrangements, lighting arrangements, discussion rooms and availability of other facilities like air conditioning, drinking water etc.
- Imagine sitting in a class without air condition or coolers on a typical 44 degree Jaipur day. However good a lecturer is, the student is quite unlikely to imbibe everything that the teacher delivers.
- Look for good sanitation facilities as health plays a vital role in preparation for such exams as would require long sustained effort from a student.
- At edufers, we do not accept fake photos of Institute that simply show off all those facilities.
- Only Genuine data is provided with all the images, files etc in its actual manner of our utmost knowledge.
System of classification of students based on the marks obtained
- Coaching Centres have, over the years, taken to a system of classification of students.
- Either in the beginning or in the mid of the course somewhere, students, depending on their performance in weekly or monthly tests, may be classified.
- Best students are groomed in a different way. Special sessions are held for them with advanced tips for cracking tough problems. Teachers of the coaching house take extra pains to conduct separate doubt-clearing sessions for the privileged batch of students.
- Such a classification can be good or bad for a student. Comparatively weaker students suffer in such a scenario whereas the scheme creates the right milieu for meritorious students.
- You may choose or not choose to go for such an institution in accordance with the capabilities of the student.
Study Material and Library
- Most coaching Institutes provide the theoretical study material in the form of study modules supplemented by a plentiful supply of solved and unsolved numerical and reasoning problems.
- You are advised to collect some pre-information about the quality of such modules.
- The best quality modules are the ones which provide problems of varying degrees of difficulty level.
- Also, ask if the institute has a good library of supporting books and whether the students will be allowed to use the library facility for free.
How is a student performance analysed?
- Different coaching centres have different ways to monitor the performance of their students.
- They conduct weekly or monthly or quarterly tests to ascertain a candidate’s ability to perform in a time bound tough test.
- The classification decisions as mentioned in point 5 above also depend on the result of these tests.
- Try to know the system of performance monitoring in entirety.
- Ask if the parents are briefed about the results through e-mails or SMSs.
- Also, try to know whether separate motivation classes are held to boost performance and confidence-building.
- We provide you details of all the addition support given by these Institutes to students and parents in the ‘ Benefits to Students’ section of our course list.
Time taken to reach the Institute from home
- This is a very important question which you must ask yourself before making any decision on the matter of choosing the right coaching institute.
- A typical student in class 11 0r 12 goes to school at about eight in the morning and comes back home by about 2 to 3 P.M. He/she naturally requires some rest and if the coaching centre is a long way from home he/she will be hard pressed to maintain the timings and perform well as well.
- So make a choice keeping in mind the total travel time for going to and coming from the centre.
- It is due to travel time factor only that in big cities a fraction, though very small, of the students is resorting to online coaching. So before you decide about your choice think about the distance of the institute as well as available means of communication.
Timings and Duration of the Course
- You must also ask the available options for class timings and also know in advance whether you can change from one type to another type.
- Institutes generally provide weekdays or weekend options.
- Work out a plan that fits into your daily routine in the best possible way.
- Ask whether the coaching centre will allow flexibility to change to another set of timings in case your ward does not like your choice after attending the classes for some time.
We hope the above-mentioned points prove useful, before choosing the right Institute. Do let us know if any point is missed, so that others learn more before selecting an Institute for their career!
We hope you get the best Coaching/Training Institute from edufers.com! Do comment below for any questions. Our 24×7 team is always ready to help you!